Grey Ghost Precision worked hard to produce an extremely accurate .308 WIN semi-automatic rifle that fit specific requests from soldiers operating in Afghanistan. Coupled with evaluations by Special Forces marksmanship instructors, competition shooters and hardcore hunters, the final form of the "Barking Dog" has several cutting-edge enhancements that make it the most reliable nail-driver in its class.
The GGP Heavy .308 MKII Rifle: a New Benchmark in the DMR World!
- GGP MKII 7075-T651 Billet Upper Receiver and Ambi Lower Receiver
- GGP MKII Extended Length (15") M-LOK handguard
- True Black Type III Class 2 Mil Spec hard coat anodize
- 16" .308WIN match grade BBL. 1x10 twist, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle with GGP muzzle brake, Black Nitride coating in and out, Mid Length gas.
- Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block
- Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MP/MPI tested
- Carbine .308 Buffer and 17-7 Carbine Buffer Spring
- Timney Triggers AR-15 Competition Trigger (Single Stage)
- Radian Weapons Talon safety selector and Raptor charging handle
- MAGPUL MOE pistol grip and SL-S Adjustable Stock
- Includes MAGPUL PMAG® 20 LR/SR GEN M3™ Magazine
- Overall Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Overall Length (stock extended): 38"
- Collapsed Length: 35"
- No sights or optics included
- Made in the USA
NOTICE: CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 10-12 WEEKS FOR BACKORDER
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, MD, MA, NJ, or NY state
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.
This .308 AR-10 is an absolute beast. I always wanted a GGP Heavy, was looking at the Gen 1 version but when the Mark II's came out I had to pull the trigger. Right out of the gate it was a sweet shooter. I roll my own ammo so I really appreciated the adjustable gas block to fine tune the cycling and recoil of the rifle. Zeroed with a Nightforce NXS and was making first shot hits out to 700 yards which is the limit at my local range. There isn't much extra to do on the rifle either... trigger is decent, and their muzzle comp does the job well. I suppose a different handguard might shave an ounce or two of weight but that's splitting hairs. Waiting for a 6.5 CM upper to become available so I can really stretch its legs!