The Grey Ghost Precision Light 5.56 MKII is a real-world fighting rifle that is as effective in home defense as it is on the battlefield. These rifles are about as far away from safe queens as possible. These guns are designed for hard use and everything that goes with it. With that in mind, the construction and materials that went into the GGP Light were well thought out to achieve a durable, reliable, affordable, accurate and attainable 5.56 rifle—all without compromising quality.
THE GGP LIGHT 556 MKII RIFLE DEFINES PERFORMANCE AND AFTERMARKET COMPATIBILITY
‣ GGP MKII 7075-T651 Billet Upper Receiver and Ambi Lower Receiver
‣ GGP MKII Extended Length (15") M-LOK handguard
‣ True Black Type III Class 2 Mil Spec hard coat anodize
‣ 16" 5.56 barrel, 1x8 twist, 1/2x28 threaded muzzle
‣ Midlength Gas
‣ GGP 5.56 cal Muzzle Brake
‣ Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MP/MPI tested
‣ Timney Triggers AR Impact Trigger (Single Stage)
‣ Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS-PRO Reversible 90/60 Ambidextrous Safety Selector
‣ Battle Arms Development RACK AR-15 Charging Handle
‣ MAGPUL MOE pistol grip and SL adjustable Stock
‣ Includes one MAGPUL PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M3™ Magazine
‣ Overall Weight: 6.6 lbs
‣ Overall Length (stock extended): 37"
‣ Collapsed Length: 34"
‣ No sights or optics included
‣ Made in the USA
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, MD, MA, NJ, or NY state
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.
I bought this rifle a month ago and it's been amazing. Not a single FTE, jam, nothing and as with all my guns i put it to the test. At first I thought the price was kind of steep but after handling this rifle you'll soon learn that it's pretty much on point for the quality of the gun.
GGP Light is a solid weapon system. The GGP Light design, machining of components, and form, fit, function is top notch. How good is it? I got 3 of them.
I've had my fair share of premium 556 rifles throughout the years, and the GGP Light is right up at the top of the list. Unfortunately there are so many "manufacturers" that half-ass a product and hope their name is enough to skate by. Grey Ghost is not one of them. I've had my Light 5.56 for 8 months now as of writing this, and it edges out the competition IMHO. The tolerances between the billet receivers are a machinist's wet dream. Seriously, its like they milled them as matched sets. The rail design is solid, no frills and not overly complicated like alot of whats out there today. In fact I'm hoping they release the handguard seperately so I can start a shorter build. When you really add up the Billet receivers, the quality of the rail and the compensator (which is excellent BTW) and the trigger and components chosen, the price tag is right on point. Don't pay more for a lesser rifle with a hollow name.