Current production leadtime is 6-8 weeks for MKII Grim rifles ordered in December.
After experiencing the accuracy potential of Grey Ghost Precision rifles in other calibers, several competitive shooters in the precision rifle realm desired a gas gun that gave the 6.5 Creedmoor round a platform with all the advantages of a modern semi-automatic sporting rifle - without compromising accuracy, consistency and performance. GGP worked hard to produce the GRIM, an extremely accurate 6.5 Creedmoor rifle that fit specific requests from experienced snipers and precision rifle shooters looking for the ultimate tack driving instrument that would not only compete with other 6.5 Creedmoor rifles, but win.
The GGP GRIM 6.5 CM MKII Rifle is precision you can count on.
‣ GGP MKII 7075-T651 billet upper receiver and ambi lower receiver
‣ GGP MKII Extended length (18") M-LOK hand guard
‣ True Black Type III Mil Spec hard coat anodize
‣ 22" 6.5 Creedmoor Proof Research BBL. 1x8 twist, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle
‣ GGP 30 cal muzzle brake
‣ Rifle Length gas +2"
‣ Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block
‣ Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MP/MPI tested
‣ H3 Buffer and Rifle Length Buffer Spring
‣ Timney Triggers AR Targa 2-Stage Trigger
‣ Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS-PRO Reversible 90/60 Ambidextrous Safety Selector
‣ Battle Arms Development RACK LR-308 Charging Handle
‣ MAGPUL MOE pistol grip
‣ MAGPUL PRS Gen 3 Stock
‣ INCLUDES MAGPUL PMAG® 20 LR/SR GEN M3™ MAGAZINE
‣ Overall Weight: 10 lbs
‣ Overall Length: 44"
‣ No sights or optics included
‣ Made in the USA
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, WA, CT, DC, MD, MA, NJ, NY state, or IL
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.
I brought my Grim home exactly two years ago tomorrow!! I won her in the House of the Rising Sun Giveaway!! I found out that they had to pick the winner three times, due to circumstances that would not allow them to transfer ownership to the first and second winners a third had to be drawn!! I was the third selected, thjs Giveaway was on FB so the odds of me winning this were astronomical!! I believe there definitely a higher purpose to this I can't accept it was just dumb luck!! She is everything she has been described as and way so much more, once I outfitted her with the best scope I could afford, I can prove the following, at 200+ yrds I have gotten 1" and < groups of ten rounds, on off days it's 1 1/2"!! Bolt rifle accurate and sportrifle fun, OUSTANDING in every category and gracefully put all the PRS top manufacturers in the previously best category..
In all honesty I am biased only because I won the S-Grim MKII 6.5 Creedmoor in the House of the Rising Sun Guveaway 07/04/19. Actually was the third person drawn due to the previous two being disqualified!! So the odds of winning this in a Giveaway on Face Book were astronomical!! At 200+ yards with a 6x24 I can get 10 shot groups where 7-9 are all part of a continuous hole!! I have the pics to prove it!! Redefines the follow up shot!! I am also new to PRS but can akready see I'm going to really love pushing the limits with this fruit fly circumcisisor!! Lol!!
This 6.5 is amazing, no shit. Well made. Recoil for rapid target engagement is barely noticeable. And it’s extremely accurate. I don’t work here and I’m not being paid to write this. It’s worth every cent and they give SOF discount. So take them up on it. You will not be disappointed. Trigger a could do with a little work for feel. But it’s a semi auto 6.5. It’s great
First of all, the rifle looks beautiful. The fit and finish is exceptional! The pivot pin and take down pin requires a lot of force to remove, and that's awesome! No rattles between upper and lower at all! The trigger is smooooooth! Second of all, the accuracy. I think it can almost match my friend's AX308. And that's a bolt-action gun with 26" barrel. I can get well under 1/2 MOA (0.5") at 100 yards, and just under 1 MOA (1") at 200 yards. And I'm only an amateur shooter. It's definitely worth it! It's just perfect