The new MKII version of the GGP-S Series brings a new level of customizability never before seen in our rifle receivers. Not only can you build your own version of the Heavy or Light rifle, but you can use your favorite aftermarket parts to complete the weapon of your dreams. GGP Billet Receivers are precisely machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum for a perfect fit. The lower receiver includes our ambidextrous bolt release as a standard feature, as well as a flared magwell and integral trigger guard. Start your build off right.
- Upper and Lower AR-10 Receivers machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release integrated into lower receiver (parts included)
- True Black Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- Tighter than Mil-Spec tolerance, with critical tooling dimensions are held to within +/ - .001"
- Features a nylon tipped tensioning screw to ensure the solid fit between upper and lower maintains for years to come
- Functions with nearly all available DPMS pattern large frame parts
- Rail height is DPMS High
- DPMS thread pitch front bore
- Flared mag well
- Pictogram safe and fire indicators
- Multi Cal Marking
- Due to tightened tolerances of upper receiver, barrels may require thermal fitment. We recommend taking to a qualified gunsmith.
- DOES NOT include port door, forward assist or any small parts
1.55 lbs | 24.8 oz
Please Note : Discounted handguard offer only applies to regular priced MKII Billet Receiver Sets and GGP Handguards (no blems) and cannot be combined with other sales and promotional offers.
CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND and NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS: CHECK WITH YOUR FFL DEALER FOR COMPLIANCE BEFORE CALLING IN YOUR ORDER: 877.244.2811
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship receivers to WA, CT, DC, MA, or MD
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email email@example.com
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.
I am fully impressed by their upper and lower set. Tolerances are perfect! Customer service was very helpful. Had a problem with Aero’s lower kit being out of spec. Helped me troubleshoot and get my build running. I’d buy from GGP again in a heartbeat. Wish I could add a picture. Add in their forearm and muzzle brake and well, you have a head Turner! Everyone is going to want to know what it is!
Grey Ghost Precision sent this receiver set out very quickly. Upon unboxing I was super impressed with the tight tolerances and clean lines. I hadn't really heard of the brand before but it seems pretty top notch and the machining is insanely good! I can't wait to finish this build out and order another receiver set.