Frequently Asked Questions
How to order a firearm?
- Place your order online. (You can use your regular shipping address; any non-serialized items you order will be sent there. Serialized items are ALWAYS shipped to the premises address obtained from the copy of the FFL you or your transferrer will submit.)
- Find a dealer near you that will handle the transfer.
- Have the dealer send us a copy of their signed license. It is legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers' Federal Firearms License (FFL). They can email a scanned version to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is best if you can have the dealer attach your name or order number with the license so we may process your order in a timely manner.
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer.
Due to changing laws, we are no longer shipping certain items to Washington, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Illinois, New Jersey, or New York. If you are a resident of one of these states and are unable to complete checkout, one or more items in your cart may be prohibited in your state.
Shipping Firearm Orders
If your order consists of a firearm(s), the shipping methods will be restricted to FedEx. ALL FIREARMS (INCLUDING LOWER RECEIVERS) MUST SHIP TO AN FFL DEALER.
What about Non-Firearm orders?
If your order consists entirely of items that are not a firearm(s), we will ship directly to your house or preferred delivery address as long as the item is legal in your area. Fedex as well as USPS Priority Mail are available shipping methods. If you are attempting to place an order that includes a firearm, the shipping methods will be restricted to FedEx only.
- All armor is subject to ITAR and/or EAR export regulations. OVERSEAS ORDERS must have the REQUIRED EXPORT LICENSE PRIOR TO MAKING THE ORDER. This restriction includes military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- For armor exportation inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
- ***Sales of armor plates are restricted to holders of a valid Concealed Carry Weapons Permit, law enforcement and military personnel. We will require a copy of your CCW, LE or military ID before shipping any order containing armor. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 253-984-6696.
- Sales of armor plates shipping to Connecticut are restricted to law enforcement or military personnel. To place an order please contact Customer Service.
- Any order in violation of the above rules will be subject to cancellation without notice.
- All Plate Sales Are Final
What about International orders?
We cannot ship firearms internationally. If you have an international address and your order consists of non-firearm items, the USPS International shipping method available. For shipping questions please email email@example.com
I'm an LEO/Active Military/First Responder, how do I qualify for your additional discounts?
Email in your LEO/MIL/First Responder ID or Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive them we will email you a reply with a discount code.
Do you have the item In Stock?
Please email into email@example.com for all stock inquires.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
We normally ship in-stock orders within 7-10 business days. If ordering a serialized item, processing does not begin until you have submitted an FFL for your order. Any order placed Friday through Sunday will begin processing on Monday. If we have to contact the dealer to receive their FFL it may take much longer as we will be waiting for them to send the FFL to us.
Where's my Order?
Orders are generally shipped within 7-10 business days, but it can take longer during sales when we have a high volume of orders to ship. In most cases, you should receive a tracking number to your registered email. If your order is not shipped within 7-10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org