Our blemished receiver sets are fully functional, they just didn't meet our extremely high standards.
They are a great product at a discounted price for someone who doesn't mind a slight imperfection, including but not limited to:
- Plating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
- Larger gap in standard tolerancing (will not effect functionality)
We do not accept returns on blemished products.
The new MKII version of the GGP-P Series brings a new level of customizability never before seen in our rifle receivers. Not only can you build your own version of the Heavy or Light rifle, but you can use your favorite aftermarket parts to complete the weapon of your dreams. GGP Billet Receivers are precisely machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum for a perfect fit. The lower receiver includes our ambidextrous bolt release as a standard feature, as well as a flared magwell and integral trigger guard. Start your build off right.
- Upper and Lower AR-15 Receivers machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release integrated into lower receiver (parts included)
- True Black Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- Tighter than Mil-Spec tolerance, with critical tooling dimensions are held to within + /- .001"
- Features a nylon tipped tensioning screw to ensure the solid fit between upper and lower maintains for years to come
- Functions with nearly all available AR-15 parts
- Flared mag well
- Pictogram safe and fire indicators
- Multi Cal Marking
- Due to tightened tolerances of upper receiver, barrels may require thermal fitment. We recommend taking to a qualified gunsmith.
- DOES NOT include port door, forward assist or any small parts
1.12 lbs | 17.92 oz
TREASURE TROVE ITEM!
- All items in the Treasure Trove are sold as is, and not eligible for return or exchange -
The GGP Treasure Trove contains many unique gems like discontinued items, demo products, one-off production samples and more! As some of these products may be lightly used, these are all sold "as is" and are ineligible for return or exchange. But don't worry, we wouldn't put junk in the Trove! By purchasing any of these specific products, you agree to these terms.
CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND and NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS: CHECK WITH YOUR FFL DEALER FOR COMPLIANCE BEFORE CALLING IN YOUR ORDER: 877.244.2811
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship receivers to CT, DC, MA, or MD
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email email@example.com
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.