The fit and finish on the serialized Glock frame from Gray Ghost is awesome! All of the benefits of the p80 without the hassle. I've bought three now and they've all been exceptional.
The foundation of the GGP COMBAT PISTOL is it's distinctive frame. Aggressive grip patterns and enhanced ergonomics provide an improved shooting grip and assist in rapid manipulations. These stripped frames require no additional machining and ready to be built on right out of the box.*
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer
- 107.50 Degree Grip Angle (like the 1911)
- Unique GGP grip texture
- Extended Beaver Tail
- Accelerator Cut
- Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Full Length STANAG Pic Rail designed to be inline with the bore
- 17rd Magazine Capacity (Compatible with double stack G-17 9mm magazines)
- Frame available in Black, Cobalt Grey or Flat Dark Earth (FDE) colors
- Gen 3 size equivalent (Will not fit Gen 4 or Gen 5 slides)
- Includes Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System and Rear Rail Module (Completion Kit Not Included)
- Compatible with Gen 3 components and Poly80 style accessories i.e. magwells and holsters
*may require minor fitting
For compatible holster and magazine manufacturers, click here
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, NJ, MD, or MA
THESE FRAMES ARE SERIALIZED AND REQUIRE A LICENSED FFL TO SHIP TO
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax (253) 984-6696
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
Frame itself was perfect. My only reason for not giving it a perfect 5 star is because I was first sent a frame with a bad locking block, but Grey Ghost took care of it and I was able to put it together right away. Looks good and once I put sights on it, it will be 100% complete.
Love the frame just wish my locking block was more in spec but other wise it's decent and helped me build a dream Gucci Glock!
I purchased the GGP full size Combat Pistol frame, for a build. Combined the frame with a Zev Spartan slide, S3F barrel, APEX trigger, 17lbs recoil spring, RMR, and TLR-1. The Combat frame and Zev slide needed a break in period of approximately 100/150 rounds, however I couldn’t be happier with the build/GGP product. Would recommend any GGP product.
I bought this frame from AIM Surplus and picked it up at my FFL 5pm yesterday afternoon. By 7pm I had my pistol finished and ready to shoot. Finally, a Glock that fits my hand and the way I shoot. Installation of the frame kit was without issue except that I had to use a pair of channel lock pliers with a couple layers of thin cardboard to protect the rails and frame inside the trigger guard to line everything up and insert the pins. Not much pressure needed. Better a bit too tight than a bit too loose, no doubt. Using a AIM slide, BCA barrel and a GGP slide completion kit I have a crisp (for a Glock) 5lb trigger pull using OEM spring weights. The grip frame fits my hand very well, the frame stippling is grippy and only where it needs to be, and the beaver tail is just long enough without being obtrusive. This is going to be a fine companion for my Glock pattern braced AR9 pistol.