Just like the GGP CP Full-Size/Standard, the CP Compact was designed with all the custom features we wanted in a fighting sidearm. Tighter critical tolerances and improved barrel lockup for consistent accuracy. Dual optic compatibility with either a Leupold® DeltaPoint Pro or Trijicon® RMR. Enhanced ergonomics achieved with a 107.5o grip angle, double undercut trigger guard, extended beavertail and aggressive grip patterns that aid in positive manipulations. All in a Compact size platform that is well suited for both concealed carry and patrol duty.
The GGP Combat Pistol was a logical addition to our weapon platforms after the successful results of our aftermarket slides. Now instead of acquiring an OEM pistol to obtain a base frame, you can buy a complete Grey Ghost Precision Combat Pistol and hit the range with confidence that you'll get a GGP Combat Grade™ pistol right out of the case.
PRECISION MACHINED SLIDE
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel with tighter tolerances than factory slide
- Critical dimensions held to +/- .003”
- Black Nitride Coated inside and out
- Milled and tapped for Dual Optic Compatibility: Leupold DeltaPoint Pro or a Trijicon® RMR using included aluminum shim plate
- G10 Cover Plate and proper screws included
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer
- 107.50 Degree Grip Angle (like the 1911)
- Unique GGP grip texture
- Extended Beaver Tail
- Accelerator Cut
- Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Full Length STANAG Pic Rail designed to be inline with the bore
- Frame available in Black, Cobalt Grey or Flat Dark Earth colors
- Extended Magazine Release
- Extended Slide Stop Lever
CUSTOM SOFT CASE
- Includes a custom soft pistol case
- 500D Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Mesh zippered pocket inside lid
- Hook and Loop for pistol restraints
- Two pistol magazine pouches
- SAAMI Spec Match Grade 9mm GGP Barrel
- Includes 3 MAGPUL P-MAG 15 GL9 Magazines
Unloaded | 1.29 lbs
Loaded | 1.85 lbs
For compatible holster and magazine manufacturers, click here
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, MD, or MA
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email email@example.com or Fax (253) 984-6696
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.