extremely pleased with feel of the compact frame so far. Will update review upon build completion as far as range performance.
The foundation of the GGP COMBAT PISTOL is it's distinctive frame. Aggressive grip patterns and enhanced ergonomics provide an improved shooting grip and assist in rapid manipulations. These stripped frames require no additional machining and ready to be built on right out of the box.*
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer
- 107.50 Degree Grip Angle (like the 1911)
- Unique GGP grip texture
- Extended Beaver Tail
- Accelerator Cut
- Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Full Length STANAG Pic Rail designed to be inline with the bore
- 15rd Magazine Capacity (Compatible with double stack G-19 9mm magazines)
- Frame available in Black, Cobalt Grey or Flat Dark Earth (FDE) colors
- Gen 3 size equivalent (Will not fit Gen 4 or Gen 5 slides)
- Includes Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System and Rear Rail Module (Completion Kit Not Included)
- Compatible with Gen 3 components and Poly80 style accessories i.e. magwells and holsters
*may require minor fitting
For compatible holster and magazine manufacturers, click here
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, NJ, MD, or MA
THESE FRAMES ARE SERIALIZED AND REQUIRE A LICENSED FFL TO SHIP TO
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.
Just finished building on this frame. Ended up using their Rainier Arms slide. Everything came together perfectly. No hang up with the slide at all. Gong to be seeing how it shoots this weekend.