The GGP Combat Pistol was a logical addition to our weapon platforms after the successful results of our aftermarket slides. Now instead of acquiring an OEM pistol to obtain a base frame, you can buy a complete Grey Ghost Precision Combat Pistol and hit the range with confidence that you'll get a GGP Combat Grade™ pistol right out of the case.
PRECISION MACHINED SLIDE
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel with tighter tolerances than factory slide
- Critical dimensions held to +/- .003”
- Black Nitride Coated inside and out
- Milled and tapped for Dual Optic Compatibility: Leupold DeltaPoint Pro or a Trijicon® RMR using included aluminum shim plate
- G10 Cover Plate and proper screws included
- Not compatible with Vortex or Burris Optics
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer
- 107.50 Degree Grip Angle (like the 1911)
- Unique GGP grip texture
- Extended Beaver Tail
- Accelerator Cut
- Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Full Length STANAG Pic Rail designed to be inline with the bore
- Frame available in Black, Cobalt Grey and Flat Dark Earth colors
MATCH GRADE BARREL
- 4.49" Length
- 416R Gun Barrel Quality Stainless Steel
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Match Chamber
- Black Nitride Finish
- Final Dimension of +/- .003"
- Extended Magazine Release
- Extended Slide Stop Lever
CUSTOM SOFT CASE
- Includes a custom soft pistol case
- 500D Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Mesh zippered pocket inside lid
- Hook and Loop for pistol restraints
- Two pistol magazine pouches
- SAAMI Spec Match Grade 9mm GGP Barrel
- Includes 3 MAGPUL P-MAG 17 GL9 Magazines
- Compatible with Gen 3 components and Poly80 style accessories i.e. magwells and holsters
Unloaded | 1.35 lbs
Loaded | 1.90 lbs
For compatible holster and magazine manufacturers, click here
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, MD, or MA
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
- IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A COPY OF THE TRANSFERRING FFL'S LICENSE WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF ORDER, WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER AND ISSUE A REFUND.