NEW LIMITED EDITION SERRATION PATTERNS AND COLORS
- All slides are stripped slides
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Cerakoted in Magpul Flat Dark Earth (FDE) or Sniper Grey
- Dual optic cutout for Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (shim plates included)
- Black G10 cover plate for when optic not in use
- Version 2 Pattern: angled serration cuts (similar to the GGP SPG43 V1 slide)
- Version 3 Pattern: 3D checkered diamond pattern (similar to the GGP SPG43 V2 slide)
- Gen 3 and 4 Compatible
- Not Compatible with GGP Compact Frame
- Not Compatible with Vortex or Surefire Optics
- Limited Edition - not backorder eligible
These items have varying cosmetic defects that range from small dings to imperfections in the finish or engraving on exterior. Structural integrity and function are unaffected. Hell, you might not even notice the blem!
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith. Discounted barrel offer only applies to regular priced slides and barrels (no blems) and cannot be combined with other sales and promotional offers.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
Bought a V2 26 slide from GGP but they must not offer the GGP barrel anymore but found one elsewhere. Used Glock factory slide parts and installed on Glock gen 3 frame. First range visit 120 rds 100% reliability no issues
Very nice cut slide. Good deep front serrations. Have not been able to install yet to my one and only complaint. No channel liner. Most other brands I have seen come installed already. Wish they would of done that here.