NEED A BARREL? SAVE 20% ON GGP17 BARRELS WHEN ORDERING A GGP17 SLIDE!
Current lead time for Cerakote V5 and V6 slides is 3-4 weeks after purchase.
- All slides are stripped slides
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Stainless steel slide cut and Black Nitride Coated inside and out (Cerakote Options Available for select slides)
- Available in Slide Pattern Version 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Dual optic cutout for Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (shim plates included)
- Version 3 Pattern: front and rear serrations with tapered depth (deeper serrations at top)
- Version 4 Pattern: front and rear "micro-studded scale" texture
- Version 5 Pattern: deep stepped front and rear angled serrations
- Version 6 Pattern: angled plateaus and valleys on sides and top
- Includes a custom G10 cover plate and proper screws for cover plate, and correct length screws for RMR and DPP
- Gen 3 Compatible (click here for G17 Gen 4 slides)
- Not compatible with Vortex or Surefire Optics
- If out of stock, backorders may take 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
Version 1 | 10.32 oz
Version 2 | 10.49 oz
Version 3 | 9.63 oz
Version 4 | 9.52 oz
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith. Discounted barrel offer only applies to regular priced slides and barrels (no blems) and cannot be combined with other sales and promotional offers.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
I was looking for a well made slide for my G17 and was told about Grey Ghost by a friend. I decided to get the V1 a chance as well as Grey Ghost Precision. The slide did not disappoint. The front serrations are not to aggressive and allow many different ways of racking this slide. THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS, THESE SLIDE ARE ALWAYS GONE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GOOD. Very nice finishes, no blems but, they do sell blame which is amazing. The costumer service is amazing as well. They will take the timeto call you back and to educate you and answer any questions you have. As a 1st purchaser of these products they have gained another costumer and I will be telling friends about the quality and awesome costumer service provided.
Flawless product!! Great fit and functionality. Very smooth action. Looks awesome as well!! Fast shipping and very well and professionally packaged!!
Having tested GGP slides on both factory and Polymer80 frames, this review could easily apply to the entire lineup. That said, here it goes: The V1 was fitted to a Gen 3 Glock 17 frame. I loved the slide cuts that doubled as forward cocking serrations. The slide had a very positive feel when press checking or power stroking the slide during a reload. Having shot handguns in about every weather condition out there, that was a huge bonus. You could man handle it with winter gloves on with no issues. The slide’s texture was aggressive enough to run when wet, bloody, etc. I started off with the V2 running a Silencerco Hybrid can and shooting 115 grain Perfecta bb’s. After clearing several plate racks and banging the crap out of a steel silhouette, I felt almost like I was cheating. Line up the sights and push play, over and over. The Geo Scales of the V2 slide were positive enough to firmly grasp with no issues but tamed enough to not eat my hand. The day before I ran my duty GEN 4 Glock 17 for a few hundred rounds in CQB drills in a shoot house and on a steel target range. I tried to recreate similar drills during my test of the Grey Ghost Slides. The V1 and V2 outperformed my standard Glock 17 without question. Hammered pairs felt like controlled pairs, seriously putting them right where I wanted with little effort. I would definitely recommend the Grey Ghost Precision Glock slide in either the V1 or V2 options to anyone and everyone.
Received a completed G17 V2 slide with GGP threaded barrel. Had major issues fitting it to my P80 frame and I contacted GGP immediately; they got back to me the next day and sent me a shipping label so they could check the slide for issues. Not only did they install my sights for free, but they responded with a solution within a day if receiving my slide. Not only an awesome product but also great customer service.