Current lead time for Cerakote is 8-10 weeks after purchase.
- All slides are stripped slides
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Stainless steel slide cut and Black Nitride Coated inside and out (Cerakote Options Available for select slides)
- Available in Slide Pattern Version 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Dual optic cutout for Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (shim plates included)
- Version 3 Pattern: front and rear serrations with tapered depth (deeper serrations at top)
- Version 4 Pattern: front and rear "micro-studded scale" texture
- Version 5 Pattern: deep stepped front and rear angled serrations
- Version 6 Pattern: angled plateaus and valleys on sides and top
- Includes a custom G10 cover plate and proper screws for cover plate, and correct length screws for RMR and DPP
- Gen 3 Compatible (click here for G19 Gen 4 slides)
- Not compatible with Vortex or Surefire Optics
- If out of stock, backorders may take 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
Version 1 | 9.65 oz
Version 2 | 9.93 oz
Version 3 | 9.44 oz
Version 4 | 9.45 oz
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith. Discounted barrel offer only applies to regular priced slides and barrels (no blems) and cannot be combined with other sales and promotional offers.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
I nearly sought out a different slide to mount my Leupold DPP, however after receiving the Grey Ghost Precision slide, I’m beyond happy that I waited for it, it’s exactly what I wanted. The machine is amazing, everything is a perfect fit, including the optic itself. I love the design of the V2, it looks amazing, and also extremely functional, it’s extremely easy to grip the pattern for slide manipulations, and without any sharp edges, my wife loves it too. Grey Ghost will definitely be my first resource whenever I look for more firearms products.
Although I haven’t gotten all the slide parts to complete my GGP G19 slide, I love the way it looks and it fits the barrel nicely. I’ll update when I get my lowers completed re: fit. So far, the slide looks and feels very solid and I’m excited to get in put together.
I bought this by accident with the intention of buying version 2 but I am totally happy with it. The quality of the machine work and fit and finish is excellent! I mated it to the G19 Combat Pistol Frame when they came out. It has become the favorite pistol in my collection. The only drawback is if you pull it out at the range or gun store expect a crowd wanting to see it. Well done GGP!