Current lead time for Cerakote is 8-10 weeks after purchase.
- All slides are stripped slides
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Stainless steel slide cut and Black Nitride Coated inside and out (Cerakote Options Available for select slides)
- Available in Slide Pattern Version 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Dual optic cutout for Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (shim plates included)
- Version 3 Pattern: front and rear serrations with tapered depth (deeper serrations at top)
- Version 4 Pattern: front and rear "micro-studded scale" texture
- Version 5 Pattern: deep stepped front and rear angled serrations
- Version 6 Pattern: angled plateaus and valleys on sides and top
- Includes a custom G10 cover plate and proper screws for cover plate, and correct length screws for RMR and DPP
- Gen 4 Compatible (click here for G19 Gen 3 slides)
- Not compatible with Vortex or Surefire Optics
- If out of stock, backorders may take 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
Version 1 | 9.65 oz
Version 2 | 9.93 oz
Version 3 | 9.44 oz
Version 4 | 9.45 oz
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith. Discounted barrel offer only applies to regular priced slides and barrels (no blems) and cannot be combined with other sales and promotional offers.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
GGP-19 Stripped Slide V3
The workmanship is really great all the way down to the box it’s delivered with. Design looks aggressive with great function. Haven’t got a chance to shoot with it yet, but look forward to doing so.
For the Perfect Build
Finished my Shadow Systems Lower w/ Rock Your Glock Trigger using the GG GEN 4 Slide. Has ZEV Upper Kit and a Swampfox Justice Green Dot w/ the Iron Sides Battle Shroud: It’s a friggin Beast.
I purchased the V4 version of this slide with the extended threaded match barrel. I mounted an RMR and a Delta point pro. I stuck with the Delta point pro and the fit was perfect. I had to lightly tap the optic into place with a delrin block. This setup runs great and is extremely accurate. I am able to consistently clear a plate rack at 50 yards with my setup. I put ameriglo black supressor sights on, but they don't quite co-witness with the Delta point pro. I have 1,500 rounds through it with zero issues. Buy with confidence, you will not be sorry.
Awesome slide and excellent customer service! I would highly recommend this slide.
Top grade slide that pairs perfectly with the slide completion kit.