I bought this by accident with the intention of buying version 2 but I am totally happy with it. The quality of the machine work and fit and finish is excellent! I mated it to the G19 Combat Pistol Frame when they came out. It has become the favorite pistol in my collection. The only drawback is if you pull it out at the range or gun store expect a crowd wanting to see it. Well done GGP!
- All slides are stripped slides
- Machined from 17-4 Billet Stainless Steel to have tighter tolerances than a factory slide
- Stainless steel slide cut and Black Nitride Coated inside and out
- Available in Slide Pattern Version 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Version 1 and 2 available with optic cutout for Trijicon RMR (no plate needed)
- Version 3 and 4 available with dual optic cutout for Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (shim plate included)
- Version 1 Pattern: front and rear serrations with lightening holes within the front serrations
- Version 2 Pattern: front and rear "geoscale" texture
- Version 3 Pattern: front and rear serrations with tapered depth (deeper serrations at top)
- Version 4 Pattern: front and rear "micro-studded scale" texture
- Includes a custom G10 cover plate and proper screws for cover plate, and correct length screws for RMR and DPP
- Gen 3 Compatible (click here for G19 Gen 4 slides)
- If out of stock, backorders may take 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
Version 1 | 9.65 oz
Version 2 | 9.93 oz
Version 3 | 9.44 oz
Version 4 | 9.45 oz
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.