I bought the blemished 15" handguard and honestly have no idea what made it blemished. Its going to make the 6.5 grendel look great. Highly recommend
TREASURE TROVE ITEM!
- All items in the Treasure Trove are sold as is, and not eligible for return or exchange -
The GGP Treasure Trove contains many unique gems like discontinued items, demo products, one-off production samples and more! As some of these products may be lightly used, these are all sold "as is" and are ineligible for return or exchange. But don't worry, we wouldn't put junk in the Trove! By purchasing any of these specific products, you agree to these terms.
These GGP AR-15 Handguards have varying cosmetic defects that range from small dings to imperfections in the finish or engraving on exterior. Structural integrity and MLOK slots are unaffected. Hell, you might not even notice the blem!
Behold, our tried and true handguard design that comes standard on all GGP MKII rifles is available for the builders out there. GGP AR-15 handguards are extruded from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, finished with True Black Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing and are available in 7.25", 9.25", 12.625", 15" and 17" lengths. The inside diameter is 1.310" and uses a non-proprietary barrel nut that does not require timing. Simply tighten the barrel nut to 65 ft lbs, slide the handguard over until it is flush with upper receiver. Left and Right side index tabs ensure the handguard does not twist under use. Lastly use the two provided fastening screws to tighten the handguard around the barrel nut, at an approximate torque spec of 35 in lbs.
GGP AR-15 Handguard features:
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Extrusion
- Full Length picatinny top rail with engraved numerical T-markings
- Non-Proprietary Barrel Nut and two fastening screws
- MLOK attachment slots at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Forward MLOK slots at 1 and 11 o'clock positions
- Compatible with all forged upper receivers and most billet upper receivers