I recently completed a build, which started with the cornerstone lower. I loved it so much I ended up getting everything else GGP upper and the rail. It matched great with my Mega forged lowers. I will purchase again as soon as I figure what direction I go on the next build. Highly recommend to anyone. Maybe see AR 9 receivers in the future???
Behold, our tried and true handguard design that comes standard on all GGP MKII rifles is available for the builders out there. GGP AR-15 handguards are extruded from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, finished with True Black Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing and are available in 7.25", 9.25", 12.625", 15" and 17" lengths. The inside diameter is 1.310" and uses a non-proprietary barrel nut that does not require timing. Simply tighten the barrel nut to 65 ft lbs, slide the handguard over until it is flush with upper receiver. Left and Right side index tabs ensure the handguard does not twist under use. Lastly use the two provided fastening screws to tighten the handguard around the barrel nut, at an approximate torque spec of 35 in lbs.
GGP AR-15 Handguard features:
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Extrusion
- Full Length picatinny top rail with engraved numerical T-markings
- Non-Proprietary Barrel Nut and two fastening screws
- MLOK attachment slots at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Forward MLOK slots at 1 and 11 o'clock positions
- Compatible with all forged upper receivers and most billet upper receivers
7.25" | 0.52 lbs
9.25" | 0.6 lbs
12.625" | 0.7 lbs
15" | 0.8 lbs
17" | 0.868 lbs
Great handguard. Anodizing is top notch really rich looking. Clean lines. Love it.