These MKII Billet Upper Receivers (stripped) have varying small blemishes that while don't affect functionality or overall looks, did not meet our high quality standards. GGP Billet Receivers are precisely machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum for a perfect fit with MKII Heavy Rifle Lowers but will also fit on most other AR-10 (DPMS) lower receivers on the market. Start your build off right.
- Upper Receiver machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- True Black Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- Tighter than Mil-Spec tolerance, with critical tooling dimensions are held to within + /- .001"
- Functions with nearly all available AR-10 DPMS pattern parts
- DPMS High Rail Height
- Due to tightened tolerances of upper receiver, barrels may require thermal fitment. We recommend taking to a qualified gunsmith.
- DOES NOT include port door, forward assist or any small parts
0.6 lbs | 8 oz.
TREASURE TROVE ITEM!
- All items in the Treasure Trove are sold as is, and not eligible for return or exchange -
The GGP Treasure Trove contains many unique gems like discontinued items, demo products, one-off production samples and more! As some of these products may be lightly used, these are all sold "as is" and are ineligible for return or exchange. But don't worry, we wouldn't put junk in the Trove! By purchasing any of these specific products, you agree to these terms.