• 416R Gun Barrel Quality Stainless Steel
• Match Grade drop in barrel
• Threaded Barrels are 1/2 x 28" TPI and include an O-Ring and Thread Protector
• Threaded Barrels are optimized for suppressor use
• Final dimension of +/- 0.003” for consistent accuracy
• SAAMI spec. 9mm Match chambers
• 1:10 twist rate
• Witness hole in top of barrel hood for visibility of loaded chamber
• SIG® P320 Compact
• Black Nitride Finished
• Non-Threaded Length: 3.875"
• Threaded Length: 4.625"
- To be used with brass, factory loaded ammunition
“SIG” is a federally registered trademark of Sig Sauer, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Sig Sauer Inc. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Sig Sauer, Inc.
Haven’t been able to test the barrel yet but the workmanship appears great fit and finish is perfect
I had several P320s. I rarely carry my 40 and wanted to covert it to 9mm. I have an X Compact that I had made out of a sub compact. So, I decided to pick up a Sig FDE slide and needed a 9mm barrel. I decided on an aftermarket barrel from Grey Ghost. The fit was perfect and required no gunsmithing whatsoever. I coupled it with the slide with Meprolight R4E combat sights and a Sig skeleton trigger. At 15 yards, I can keep groups to 2 to 3 inches. The barrel delivers consistent accuracy and I have not experienced one malfunction. I didn't even realize the barrel price was discounted until I checked out. That was a nice surprise as well. If you are building your own Sig or just want to change caliber, this is a great buy. Five stars because my browser would not let me click on the stars.
I got to try out the barrel at the range today. The barrel is well made and has a unique look. I put a couple of hundred rounds through the gun today with no malfunctions. Groups were as good as those with my P320X Compact and probably would have been a little better since the new Sig slide had standard sights. There were no malfunctions. It was drop in and did not need any custom fitting. Very pleased with the purchase.