Cornerstone Lower fans have been asking for years now; "Do you make a forged upper with the same gorgeous anodizing and tight fit as your lower?” Ask and ye shall receive!
Finally you can grab what we consider the best forged upper in the biz, and it is a perfect companion for your GGP Cornerstone Lower receiver. After all, accuracy comes from tight, precise tolerances that minimize all variables from the moment the hammer strikes the firing pin until the round leaves the muzzle. By perfecting the critical tooling dimensions to the smallest degree, a forged receiver can punch the same hole down range.
- Machined to tighter than Mil-Spec tolerances, the critical tooling dimensions are held to within +/ - .001"
- Machined from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Black Hard anodized with a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell
- M4 Feedramps
- .250" Takedown pin holes
- Engraved T-marks
- Functions with nearly all available AR-15 parts kits and lowers
- Match with our Cornerstone lower receiver for a solid and dependable fit
- Stripped Receiver DOES NOT include port door, forward assist or any small parts