I read some reviews about this barrel before I bought it and when it arrived I was not disappointed. The fit is as good as a stock barrel, and the finish is great. The accuracy is dead on (as accurate as The shooter). I shot 45 rounds of target ammo slow, aimed fire from 7 yards and put them in about a 2” diameter circle. That’s about as good as I’ve ever done.
• 416R Gun Barrel Quality Stainless Steel
• Match Grade drop in barrel
• Final dimension of +/- 0.003” for consistent accuracy
• SAAMI spec. 9mm Match chambers
• Proprietary twist rate
• Choose from Gen 3-4 or Gen 5
• Optional Black Nitride Finish for durability without hindering performance
• Available threaded and non-threaded
• Non-Threaded Length: 4"
• Threaded Length: 4.5"
• Weight – 5oz
- To be used with brass, factory loaded ammunition
Thread Pitch: 1/2 x 28 TPI
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
Performed as expected. Noticed improvement in shot placement.