Grey Ghost Precision worked hard to produce an extremely accurate .308 WIN semi-automatic rifle that fit specific requests from soldiers operating in Afghanistan. Coupled with evaluations by Special Forces marksmanship instructors, competition shooters and hardcore hunters, the final form of the "Barking Dog" has several cutting-edge enhancements that set a new benchmark in the DMR world!
- Grey Ghost Precision 7075-T651 billet upper receiver
- Extended length (14") KeyMod hand guard
- True Black Type III Mil Spec hard coat anodize
- 16" .308WIN match grade BBL. 1x10 twist, 11 degree target crown, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle with GGP muzzle brake, Black Nitride coating in and out, Mid Length gas.
- Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MPI tested
- Carbine .308 buffer set
- Grey Ghost Precision 7075-T651 billet ambi lower receiver
- CMC Flat-Faced Single Stage trigger, 3 1/2 pound pull
- Radian Weapons Talon safety selector
- Radian Weapons Raptor charging handle
- MAGPUL pistol grip and ACS-L Stock
- MAGPUL PMAG
- Scope not included
- Made in the USA
Cerakote Options Available - Contact for info
Now featuring an adjustable gas block. It comes all the way open, and has 30 points of adjustment. We suggest starting at 15 for suppressed shooting.
Specs on the adjustable gas block
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler
- Reduction of felt recoil
- Patent pending adjustment detente is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, MD, MA, NJ, or NY state
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.