The Compact/Type Restricted Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using MIL-SPEC receiver extensions. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR features a friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. Includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear. Upgrade your AR-15 with this high quality rifle stock that attaches to your Mil-Spec 6-position buffer tube. NOTE: Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension dimensional tolerances.
- MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension compatible
- Friction lock
- Sloping cheek weld
- Shielded release latch
- Chrome silicon lock spring
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers
- Removable 0.30" rubber buttpad
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Push-button QD swivel sling mount
- 1.25" sling loops
- Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Length: 6.9”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3 in.
- Length of pull - Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- Length of pull - Extended: ~13.8 in.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Made in USA
- ITAR Item
TREASURE TROVE ITEM!
The GGP Treasure Trove contains many unique gems like discontinued items, demo products, one-off production samples and more! As some of these products may be lightly used, these are all sold "as is" and are ineligible for return or exchange. But don't worry, we wouldn't put junk in the Trove! If a product has been used or has any kind of blemish, it will specifically be noted in the description. By purchasing any of these specific products, you agree to these terms. - All items in the Treasure Trove are sold as is, and not eligible for return or exchange -