This 6.5 is amazing, no shit. Well made. Recoil for rapid target engagement is barely noticeable. And it’s extremely accurate. I don’t work here and I’m not being paid to write this. It’s worth every cent and they give SOF discount. So take them up on it. You will not be disappointed. Trigger a could do with a little work for feel. But it’s a semi auto 6.5. It’s great
Current backorder timeline is 8-10 weeks
After experiencing the accuracy potential of Grey Ghost Precision rifles in other calibers, several competitive shooters in the precision rifle realm desired a gas gun that gave the 6.5 Creedmoor round a platform with all the advantages of a modern semi-automatic sporting rifle - without compromising accuracy, consistency and performance. GGP worked hard to produce the GRIM, an extremely accurate 6.5 Creedmoor rifle that fit specific requests from experienced snipers and precision rifle shooters looking for the ultimate tack driving instrument that would not only compete with other 6.5 Creedmoor rifles, but win.
The MKII features even more aftermarket compatibility
- GGP MKII 7075-T651 billet upper receiver
- GGP MKII 7075-T651 billet ambi lower receiver
- GGP MKII Extended length (18") M-LOK hand guard
- True Black Type III Mil Spec hard coat anodize
- 22" 6.5 Creedmoor Proof Research BBL. 1x8 twist, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle with GGP muzzle brake, Rifle Length gas +2"
- Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block
- Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MP/MPI tested
- H3 Buffer and Rifle Length Buffer Spring
- CMC Trigger 2-stage 2lb set/2lb release
- Radian Weapons Talon safety selector
- Radian Weapons Raptor charging handle
- MAGPUL MOE pistol grip
- MAGPUL PRS Gen 3 Stock
- MAGPUL PMAG
- Overall Weight: 10 lbs
- Overall Length: 44"
- No sights or optics included
- Made in the USA
Cerakote Options Available - Contact for info
Due to the change in laws we are no longer able to ship to CA, CT, DC, MD, MA, NJ, or NY state
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order.
BEFORE ADDING FIREARMS TO SHOPPING CART:
- Please read the FAQ's page of the web site so you are familiar with payment options, policies, etc.
- Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Grey Ghost Precision requires a copy of the dealer's FFL for verification. It's the customer's responsibility to notify the dealer of the order. Email email@example.com or Fax (253) 984-6696
- Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THE FFL DEALER OF YOUR ORDER.
First of all, the rifle looks beautiful. The fit and finish is exceptional! The pivot pin and take down pin requires a lot of force to remove, and that's awesome! No rattles between upper and lower at all! The trigger is smooooooth! Second of all, the accuracy. I think it can almost match my friend's AX308. And that's a bolt-action gun with 26" barrel. I can get well under 1/2 MOA (0.5") at 100 yards, and just under 1 MOA (1") at 200 yards. And I'm only an amateur shooter. It's definitely worth it! It's just perfect