I saw this new slide, and had to go to Rainier Arm's website to buy it. However since Grey Ghost produced it, I will leave my thoughts here. This slide feels like Grey Ghost's best work. I've used the V2 for a couple years now, but this new LW1 slide is the cat's pajamas. How is this not on the cover of magazines? Not only does this slide function flawlessly, but the hybrid window cut serrations are excellent when things get sloppy on the range. While DLC is all the rage these days, it can get quite slick especially with wet or sweaty hands. However the cuts that GGP put into this design make press checks and slide racking effortless. Truly a work of functional art.
RAINIER ARMS EXCLUSIVE! To order, click here
Grey Ghost Precision designed and manufactured a custom performance slide exclusively for our friends at Rainier Arms!
- Available as Glock® 19 or 17, Gen 3 or 4 slides
- DLC (Diamond Like Coating) Grey / Black
- Machined from 17-4 American Made Stainless Steel
- +/- .003” for Tighter Tolerance vs. OEM Glock (tighter tolerance=tighter shot groups)
- Enhanced Texturing, featuring the Exclusive “Coffin Cut”
- RDS ready. Trijicon RMR or equivalent footprint
- Weight 9.3 oz
Not eligible for GGP online promotions or discounts.
Please Note : All sights should be installed by a gunsmith
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.